AURAports is the result of the alliance between CivilNova Solutions and Fhecor Consulting Engineers for the development of an advanced maritime ports management platform. AURAports was born on our CWS platform, combining the latest technologies to provide a reference service in the software and Civil Engineering market.
AURAports is a cloud-based GIS platform with CAD editing capabilities and compatibility with the BIM methodology, which in addition to functionalities focused on inventory and inspection of elements, allows the management of all types of instrumentation and cost management derived from infrastructure maintenance.
AURAports allows to know in a simple and effective way the status of all the port elements.
As we mentioned before we mix technology and technical knowledge to get the best solution.
- Detailed inventory
- Management of basic and main inspections with important support systems for the technician
- It is complemented with an Inspection Management App capable of allowing the technician to consult in the field all the information necessary to perform an effective job and manage the information of new inspections in a simple and clear way, with significant cost savings, eliminating the paper and transcription errors and increasing the quality of information collected in the field exponentially
- Forecast of maintenance costs based on the information we have in the system
- Predictive maintenance
- It allows to combine structures monitoring systems
- Compatible with the BIM methodology