CWS (CivilWorks Web Services) is the platform created by CivilNova Solutions for the management and processing of information in the Cloud. The CWS functionalities allow it to be assimilated to an advanced CMMS for civil engineering. Currently, we have multiple solutions based on the services available within CWS.
CWS can be adapted for different purposes:
- BIM compatible. See CWSBIM.
- Point clouds mangemet. See CWSpointcloud.
- Our tool integrates BIM, point clouds and GIS in the same viewer
- Inventory management
- Operation and maintenance management
- Predictive maintenance for slopes and bridges or structures
- Inspections management
- Elements tracebility
- It incorporates labeling solutions for managing elements of all kinds (We are Zebra and Honeywell Partners).
- Monitoring systems
- IP cameras mangement. Video recording services
- IoT devices management
- Works with SCADA systems
- Risk management for infrastructure
- Alarms systems management
- Define your own simple and complex alarms
- Graphic alarms view
- Send emails and sms to the interested users
- Send alerts via Telegram and WhatsApp
- Documents management. See CWSdocuments.
- Web services management for communications with external systems
- Microsoft Sharepoint compatible
- Public sites management
In addition, our platform incorporates GIS functionalities, CAD tools, BIM compatibility and 3D functionalities and an advanced report generator that allows you to take full advantage of the information gathered from different sources.
- DEWATERING MANAGEMENT
- SLOPES RISK CONTROL
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL WORKS MONITORING
- TRACEABILITY PLATFORMS
- BUILDINGS RISK CONTROL
- CIVIL WORKS MANAGEMENT
- TUNNELS CONTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS