Our GIS module CWSGIS is constantly evolving and its functionalities are constantly growing based on the experience of our engineers, the experience of our clients and the incorporation of new technologies. Among the CWSGIS functionalities we have:
- Data integration in different formats (dxf, kml, kmz, shape, etc.)
- Compatible with the main standards for georeferenced images (.tiff, .jpg, .ecw, etc)
- Dynamic map management. Connection with Google Maps, Google Street View, OpenStreetMap, OpenRailwayMap, Bing maps, etc.
- Access to WMS and WFS servers
- Visualization of all elements of inventory, monitoring, inspections, etc.
- Direct correlation between graphic elements and the data registered in the database
- Access from the GIS system to documentation related to inventory items
- Multiple tools to access information (spatial queries, geoprocesses, specific tools for each module of the platform, etc.)
- Tools for measuring distances and areas
- CAD tools to edit points, lines and polygonal elements
- Layers management