CWS incorporates a point cloud management service called CWSpointcloud:
- Point clouds are uploaded directly to the Cloud and viewed through a streaming service.
- The system allows the use of calculation tools on the Cloud, heights, distances, areas, etc.
- The system allows the generation of profiles and the exportation to .dxf files.
- Generation of 3D models from the point cloud.
- Generation and export of BIM models (IFC format)
- The system also allows the visualization of elements and access to the associated information from the cloud itself, for example, monitoring devices.
The service can be contracted independently or in combination with other CWS modules.