CivilWorks is the base of all the solutions of our platform. CivilWorks provides the following services to those solutions:
- Geographical Information System. Developed by our engineers. Enterely interoperable.
- You can create, edit, view and work with spatial data.
- WMS & WFS compatible.
- Use Google Maps, OpenStreetView, Bing Maps, etc.
- Use Google Street View
- Generate your own map labels with relevant information.
- Print your maps.
- Specific tools&queries for each module.
- Documental management. Embedded in all solution processes.
- Encoded documents.
- Choose the document properties to classify it.
- Intelligent searches.
- Ability to relate documents and graphic elements (structures, tunnels, earthbanks, etc.)
- 3D Platform. CivilWorks is a full-fledged 3D platform and takes advantage of this feature in all the different modules.
- BIM compatible
- CAD. CivilWorks includes CAD tools to perform basic operations.
- Profiles and users management. The superuser can define what profiles and users can access the different solution modules.
- Report generator. We have develop our own report system designed to cover all needs of the solution combining graphics, lists and CAD.
- Interoperability. With other solutions, cloud systems or other SO applications such as Android or Windows Mobile apps.
CivilWorks is based on probably the most powerful software development platform, that enables us to offer our customers powerful solutions with the latest technology.
Working with CivilWorks
Mine 3D view